Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Moise Kean struggled for minutes at Everton and now he's scoring for fun at PSG. Football is wild. :russ:

i've come to realize that some players just arent cut out for the pl and still be good:yeshrug: french and italian football are a lot slower than the PL so that explains some of it....and expectations also because he came in as a big money move with high hopes

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Cbelsea brehs let's have a talk. Is it me or am I tripping...Pulisic off the bench is a conpletely different player than when he starts the match. Its as if he gets a ratings boost when he comes off the bench. He impacts every possession and looks like a top 10 attacker. But when he starts...its mehhhhh, with an impression that he just played okay not dominated. I know I can't be the only one

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Cbelsea brehs let's have a talk. Is it me or am I tripping...Pulisic off the bench is a conpletely different player than when he starts the match. Its as if he gets a ratings boost when he comes off the bench. He impacts every possession and looks like a top 10 attacker. But when he starts...its mehhhhh, with an impression that he just played okay not dominated. I know I can't be the only one

Nah he' s been as a starter maybe this year since he just came back from injury. But prior to that he was a bonafide starter, and best offensive player they had.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Nah he' s been as a starter maybe this year since he just came back from injury. But prior to that he was a bonafide starter, and best offensive player they had.
I understand that breh but watch the matches. His motor off the bench and impact has been nuts. All his memorable games if I remember right has been him coming on as a sub

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Pulisic is a weird player. :manny:

When he's off form he absolutely stinks but he'll have a 3-5 game stretch every 2-3 months that makes you think he's potentially world class.

One thing he needs to stop is turnovers :scusthov: the amount of times he loses the ball is horrific.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Fresh legs vs tired legs :manny:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I understand that breh but watch the matches. His motor off the bench and impact has been nuts. All his memorable games if I remember right has been him coming on as a sub

if u say so:yeshrug:

the three best games he had last year/season were vs palace burnley and city all of em he was a starter.. of course he's had impact of the bench that is how he became a starter by proving himself to lampard. there was a point during the season were folks were like:francis: he might be a bust