Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
ElHGNxbW0AAHWQl

:laff::laff::laff:

VAR is useless

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Tim Westwood is 63?!?

They need an American or someone from cricket running VAR. Too much confusion. IMO you have to let coaches have challenges.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
atalanta lost again?:gucci: either juve is gonna win by default or milan out of nowhere smh shameless league. When was the last time a serie a team won the CL? 2010.11 with inter, ten years now. and when juve got to the finals they got embarrassed by the Spanish giants :scust:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
atalanta lost again?:gucci: either juve is gonna win by default or milan out of nowhere smh shameless league. When was the last time a serie a team won the CL? 2010.11 with inter, ten years now. and when juve got to the finals they got embarrassed by the Spanish giants :scust:

Calm down. Don't act like teams from your league have dominated the CL for the past decade. :camby:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
yup, most these problem would have been mask if you bought Aouar

thought I was the only one
you need Lacazette for parks bus teams. his one twos and link up plays, combined with good close control makes him a different profile from the other attackers.

just can't depend on him to be your target man if you're looking to counter while being pressed. He falls on the floor too much or he fukks up a pass

Remember, these are the same man that called Giroud a donkey for years until he left then they all cried about how they missed him after he won Chelski the Europa League. So many of them don't really watch football they skim through it.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Arteta needs to put AMN as the 1st choice RB. Our attack is a lot more balanced with him at their. And he works better with whomever is on the right side.

Our attack is so left sided. All teams gotta do I just show us to the right

I disagree. In the Europa match he put in Hector and he bossed it. If there's anyone that SHOULDN'T be starting it's Pepe. He's fun sometimes, but he still thinks he's in the farmer's league for some reason. Arsenal has seen its best matches this season when playing the back three Laca, Auba with Willian dropped back into the middle of the park, so its almost a front two in possession.

AMN is good but I think he's too much of a situational player right now.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree. In the Europa match he put in Hector and he bossed it. If there's anyone that SHOULDN'T be starting it's Pepe. He's fun sometimes, but he still thinks he's in the farmer's league for some reason. Arsenal has seen its best matches this season when playing the back three Laca, Auba with Willian dropped back into the middle of the park, so its almost a front two in possession.

AMN is good but I think he's too much of a situational player right now.

I'm just not a Bellerin believer dude will have one good game going forward once in a blue moon. AMN is just better then him at everything. And 10 times the defender Bellerin is.