Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
ElHUSJIWAAMA4ae

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Lampard gotta go first imo. Ole is negative but Lampard doesn't know what the hell is going on.

He doesn't have a 1-6 on his resume but he's real close to ruining those players.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Lol only thing im blaming on Ole is the James start and mayne Mata even though you couls argue he earned it. Ski should be embarrassed that they spent acquisition of a mid level company money, and played like they were Aston Villa of last year.
How is he not able to find a place for VdB in the team? He's looked good every time he's been out there.

Why does he refuse to play Bruno on the wing? Once Pogba and Cavani came on Bruno and Pogba couldn't get a touch for 15 minutes straight. United had all the possession but it was basically McTominay and Wan Bissaka wasting it on the right wing.

Telles? Hopefully he's injured and Ole didn't just decide to leave him out.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
How is he not able to find a place for VdB in the team? He's looked good every time he's been out there.

Why does he refuse to play Bruno on the wing? Once Pogba and Cavani came on Bruno and Pogba couldn't get a touch for 15 minutes straight. United had all the possession but it was basically McTominay and Wan Bissaka wasting it on the right wing.

Telles? Hopefully he's injured and Ole didn't just decide to leave him out.
I stand by the fact that VDB was a board signing. So for him to just make it work when his job is on the line, I understand his position. Bruno isn't a winger. Pogba got a lot of the ball come on man.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Nah, Arteta is a football terrorist as well who is more than happy to park the bus.

There of England's biggest clubs managed by absolute clowns :mjcry: Premier League is dying, brehs.
That 1-1 draw last season was the WOAT Arsenal vs Man Utd I’ve seen in a a while.

Need Everton to win the league, no way in hell us, Chelsea or Arsenal are winning it,

Man City dropping like flies and Liverpool have half a squad.

Top 4 will be Everton, Leeds, Aston Villa and Crystal Palace at this rate. :mjlol:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I stand by the fact that VDB was a board signing. So for him to just make it work when his job is on the line, I understand his position. Bruno isn't a winger. Pogba got a lot of the ball come on man.
See how quick we signed VDB? Granted that was all on Van Der Sar. Defo not a Ole signing. Like how Fred wasn’t a Mourinho signing and I know Van Gaal didn’t want Luke Shaw or Herrera cause they were Moyes’s signings, I think Pogba was a Ed Woodward signing too.:russ:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
See how quick we signed VDB? Granted that was all on Van Der Sar. Defo not a Ole signing. Like how Fred wasn’t a Mourinho signing and I know Van Gaal didn’t want Luke Shaw or Herrera cause they were Moyes’s signings, I think Pogba was a Ed Woodward signing too.:russ:

On Pogba, yeah I believe that completely. Mou treated breh like a fukking step child.

Imagine going to your boss stating you need so and so materials to do what is asked. He comes back with something good, but not what you fukking need. I can see Ole not using the kid as an act of defiance.

James experiment needs to go, guy doesn't have it. That time he ran straight into all the defenders was it for me.