Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Leeds United's 12 Premier League goals this season is the most by a newly promoted club after six games of a season in the division since Middlesbrough back in 1992-93.

FarflungFixedHerring-max-1mb.gif

Daps
How come Bielsa, a guy who seems to be very highly respected as a tactical thinker, hasn't really gotten a really high-profile club job before? Serious question. I was just reading a book that talks about Pep learning from him about attacking and it goes into how he's well-thought of tactically by other managers. There must be some history that I don't know as a new fan/American.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
How come Bielsa, a guy who seems to be very highly respected as a tactical thinker, hasn't really gotten a really high-profile club job before? Serious question. I was just reading a book that talks about Pep learning from him about attacking and it goes into how he's well-thought of tactically by other managers. There must be some history that I don't know as a new fan/American.

He might get one of the biggest next year if Ole doesn't get top 4.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps

Its partly him really if u see the teams he has coached most have been mid table type teams, except when he coached the Argentinian NT he prefers those type of jobs, plus he's known for quitting on the spot if things dont go his way, i think he's only on a one year contract atm .

He's like top lyricist that insist on rapping on wack beats,:mjlol: dude has access to Just Blaze, Kanye, Alchemist , dre but raps on Swizz beats instrumentals

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Because he's El Loco.

People of power like Chairmen, CEO's, Presidents, Owners, + DoF/SD's don't like being told what to do by a subordinate.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Its partly him really if u see the teams he has coached most have been mid table type teams, except when he coached the Argentinian NT he prefers those type of jobs, plus he's known for quitting on the spot if things dont go his way, i think he's only on a one year contract atm .

He's like top lyricist that insist on rapping on wack beats,:mjlol: dude has access to Just Blaze, Kanye, Alchemist , dre but raps on Swizz beats instrumentals

Nas slander won't fly here :ufdup: