Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
He can win 10PL 5 CL and 2 WC. :skip:
End of the day these are team achievements, no matter how people like to spin, who did and didnt do what in terms of the success.

Exactly, never understood the correlation between how good u are as a player and ur trophy cabinet on a team...this aint tenis:francis:

Team achievements should be like 25% of how a player is rated..but anyway props to marcus

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

Elneny is just as competent at long range shooting as Xhaka. Xhaka doesn't even score like that, they're both equally as sporadic when it comes to bagging goals.​

I'd give the edge to Xhaka on it still. But he's deficient in virtually everything else. But give me Elneny's work rate any day if he keeps these performances up. At the very least, Elneny doesn't LOSE us matches. I can point to Xhaka being a bone head and sabotaging a match. MANY times.

We need a playmaker, an AM, a left winger, after we clear out at these dead centre backs, we need reinforcements there. Potentially need another striker. Arsenal twitter is delusional, we got mad work to do. I wonder if we'll make champs this year.​

A playmaker 100%. I still think Arsenal fans are way to tough on Laca. He's scored in big matches, has a decent goal tally for being undersized and tracks back and opens space for Auba. I think you put an actual number 10 in the side and both his and Auba's goal tally sky rockets.
I been VERY impressed with Gabriel so far. I think if we can figure out this Saliba situation we could have a good CB paring on our hands. But this could be a simple case of Saliba is one of Emery's signings and Arteta is simply not impressed with him.

There is still ALOT of work to do. But I think our biggest issue is the creativity right now. There aren't many world class CB's on the market, but there are quite a few creative players we coulda went after. I'm furious we weren't in for Ziyech.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
He can win 10PL 5 CL and 2 WC. :skip:
End of the day these are team achievements, no matter how people like to spin, who did and didnt do what in terms of the success.

Might need a scandal just to keep things reaslistic. Cant be the GOAT human and playing for United.:whoa: We need some scumbagery.

Maybe he needs to take one of Martial's shorties. :lolbron: