Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Catalan bias.

He had a spark when he started but everyone is hip to how unathletic he is. Can't wait till he goes
Barca trying is hard to take him off your hands too, when we have two good CBs in Ronald Araujo and Jean Clair Tobido

First game back was beautiful

barca W, RM L, and Atleti L, let's go clásico:blessed:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
But the media stoges are gonna be like Klopp was given time, so its only fair that ole and frank do as well.

That argument makes no sense whatsoever. There is no connecting logic in people just stating that. Someone just said that to me again elsewhere.

It's like me saying,

"@bigdaddy88 lend me 5000 USD mate and wait 10 years for me to pay it back. I mean Joe over there lent some guy Peter 5000 USD and waited 10 years and then got his money back so you should do it too".

or

"Bank X please lend me 400 million dollars because you lent Donald Trump 400 million dollars and it worked out".

:snoop:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
That argument makes no sense whatsoever. There is no connecting logic in people just stating that. Someone just said that to me again elsewhere.

It's like me saying,

"@bigdaddy88 lend me 5000 USD mate and wait 10 years for me to pay it back. I mean Joe over there lent some guy Peter 5000 USD and waited 10 years and then got his money back so you should do it too".

or

"Bank X please lend me 400 million dollars because you lent Donald Trump 400 million dollars and it worked out".

:snoop:

:dead: perfect explanation.

Klopp came to the premier league to dominate after he took dortmund as far as they could, and did it.

These new young former player turned managers are just as entitled as players. Lampard tactically is worse than ole, and ole has 0 feel for making adjustments mid game.

Levels to the shyt :yeshrug: