Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Arteta showed too much respect to city. Laca has always played well against City.

Cellabos was non existent today.

Really impressed with Tierney and Saka. Pepe and Hector don't work. If pepe starts AMN should also start at RB

Arteta don’t know what to do with attackers.

Agreed on Pepe-Hector. Hector is back a year now and while I think we should be patient, the way he plays isn’t how a modern fullback plays. He’s not ambitious with his passing and can’t attack. We should’ve took the 25M and ran.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arteta don’t know what to do with attackers.

Agreed on Pepe-Hector. Hector is back a year now and while I think we should be patient, the way he plays isn’t how a modern fullback plays. He’s not ambitious with his passing and can’t attack. We should’ve took the 25M and ran.

I'm not patient with Hector, he's done, that should be AMN spot, period. Its over for him, get him out. But unfortunately like Xhaka, because he's our most senior squad he'll give him too many chances.

As for our attackers, I can't judge em when your supply chain is Xhaka, Ceballos, and Hector