Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
VAR is shyt. I hate it.

You need both a competent on-field lead official AND a competent official in the truck to make it work, and that barely happens in a league the level of the PL. You can only imagine how shyt VAR is in MLS.

The idea is fine, but the implementation sucks. I guess the Eredivisie is the only league that I regularly watch where I see the fewest bad uses of VAR, but otherwise, I could leave it. Watching the Championship and just living with missed calls is refreshing.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
maybe im crazy but it seems like Arsenal is hurting themselves by not playing Ozul. They need his creativity badly. Does he really deserve to be frozen out?

3 coaches have frozen him out of the side. That can't be coincidence. He clearly brings more harm than help to the lineup.

I always thought over the last 4-5 years he never had good games against the top sides in the league. Liverpool always feasted on Arsenal when he started because he's one way traffic. I think people romanticized his passing and how Loew did him dirty to overlook his obvious shortcomings.

Switch

All Star
Daps
3 coaches have frozen him out of the side. That can't be coincidence. He clearly brings more harm than help to the lineup.

I always thought over the last 4-5 years he never had good games against the top sides in the league. Liverpool always feasted on Arsenal when he started because he's one way traffic. I think people romanticized his passing and how Loew did him dirty to overlook his obvious shortcomings.

I’m having a party when he leaves I don’t even hate him but his cult fan base is ridiculous. Never seen so many excuses made for one midfielder.