Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
We have a 20 year old striker playing right wing so we buy one in January and a 33 year old injury prone striker who makes more money than almost everyone else. Also, we have about 500k in wages just for goalkeepers.

Last edited:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps

Real Madrid, he deserves it.

I'm surprised United are so calm about it.

Because it's best for both involved. He tried (on and off) for like four years, and then they didn't back the team when they fought hard, real fukking hard, for CL. I don't think he should stay, he's 28, why should he?

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Cavani's statement :wow:

Here’s what Cavani has had to say upon arrival at Old Trafford. “Manchester United is one of the greatest clubs in the world, so it is a real honour to be here. I’ve worked really hard during the time off and I feel eager to compete and represent this incredible club. I have played in front of some of the most passionate supporters in football during my career and I know that it will be the same in Manchester. I cannot wait to experience the Old Trafford atmosphere, when it is safe for the fans to return. I look forward to continuing to write my little story inside the book of football and I know that’s why my focus has to remain the same as always - work, work, work. I have had a conversation with the manager and this has increased my desire to wear this beautiful shirt.”

Thankfully there's a 2 week international break, because harsh realities will hit him during the first training session :unimpressed: