Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
EjklAxqX0AAzX1F

Probably bullshyt.
But the way he got pissed off at Lindelof 2 months ago, I am kind of certain this is legit..:francis:

Bruno seems to be the only who cares, might as well make him captain. :manny:

1568966523362.gif

Man, I hope this is true. :mjlol:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I am all for Bruno talking to these bytch ass nikkas like that. No accountability and nonchalant bullshyt needs to fukking end. Maguire had a meltdown in front of goal, and it was fukking embarrassing.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I am all for Bruno talking to these bytch ass nikkas like that. No accountability and nonchalant bullshyt needs to fukking end. Maguire had a meltdown in front of goal, and it was fukking embarrassing.
I love it. Accountability and fear is needed, especially coming from one of the better players.

Only thing is, Bruno is too light for anyone to fear him :francis: Might end up with a concussion next time around.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I love it. Accountability and fear is needed, especially coming from one of the better players.

Only thing is, Bruno is too light for anyone to fear him :francis: Might end up with a concussion next time around.

Those nikkas aint tossing hands. You can be an A type without ever hurting someone

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
So Dembele is off because of:
A. Barca wanted add an extra year to his existing if he goes on loan.
B. Dembele wants a permanent move and MUFC only want a loan.
or
C. Some other bullshyt.

:laff: