Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Premier League is the most entertaining league in the world... anyone can get got anytime! I honestly think this is not because team's are bad, I see alot of quality and alot of high quality managers here really upping the tactics. Not to say Bayern and others don't have better teams but the league is wild at the moment in a great way

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Ole in Woodwards office pointing to the Score, see we aren't only ones.

Vdm4jto.png

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
This defence has falling wayy off the map disgraceful

I don't think it's a matter of personnel, they shut out Chelsea at Stamford Bridge and almost completely neutralized Arsenal. This feels like the Man City blowout after the title clinch and the Leeds win, just completely switched off.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Liverpool players looked like they didn't give a shyt. After the salah goal they had a chance, m'fukkas went right back down and gave up 2 quick ones. Prolly end 5-2 or some shyt. Team been super inconsistent defensively since the Watford embarrassment and without Hendo.

If Alisson is out for an extended period of time these fools might need to recall Karius.

wu8tLoX.png

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I didn't get this hype for them this year. Leeds should have taken pts off him