Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Don De Dieu

Standing in the sun getting black as I want
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee
With no Europe, they should be in the running. But they will need to keep Allan, Jimmy and DCL fit, lack off depth would be the only thing I can see stopping them getting there.

Definitely want to keep building depth, but would say our most pressing issue is CB. We've got Ben Godfrey on the way, supposedly, but still need to keep shoring that spot up. Also, at some point, Pickford either needs to go or have some real competition pushing him. Dude stays fukking up with mental lapses - he's good for at least fukk-up that's all him every other game.

Otherwise, we're actually looking good. :leon:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Definitely want to keep building depth, but would say our most pressing issue is CB. We've got Ben Godfrey on the way, supposedly, but still need to keep shoring that spot up. Also, at some point, Pickford either needs to go or have some real competition pushing him. Dude stays fukking up with mental lapses - he's good for at least fukk-up that's all him every other game.

Otherwise, we're actually looking good. :leon:

I would be very surprised if J Rex Arms is the #1 next season. Makes too many mistakes, poor concentration, lack of command (tbh most modern keepers have this problem if we keeping it reality :manny: ) and he's a midget.

Don De Dieu

Standing in the sun getting black as I want
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee
I would be very surprised if J Rex Arms is the #1 next season. Makes too many mistakes, poor concentration, lack of command (tbh most modern keepers have this problem if we keeping it reality :manny: ) and he's a midget.

Not sure why he's the national team's number one, either. For the all the reasons you listed, he isn't even fit to be starting for us. But he's still here because they sank a bunch of money into him (at least by Everton standards) and needed to address the midfield and defense first. We're doing that, and have some behind-the-scenes money flowing in. So yeah, they'll eventually hit him with the :camby: at some point.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Not sure why he's the national team's number one, either. For the all the reasons you listed, he isn't even fit to be starting for us. But he's still here because they sank a bunch of money into him (at least by Everton standards) and needed to address the midfield and defense first. We're doing that, and have some behind-the-scenes money flowing in. So yeah, they'll eventually hit him with the :camby: at some point.

Mainly because he can pass the ball :beli: Only redeeming qualities he has is passing and decent penalty saver. :ld: