Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Put aubameyang in the center he been completely isolated on the wing and take Laca off
Ceballos on for Elneny

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Put aubameyang in the center he been completely isolated on the wing and take Laca off
Ceballos on for Elneny

Elneny good imo. He's keeping it simple. Dani will want to carry the ball too much and he's not that good.

Our right side is getting battered. We have no answer for Mane dropping deep. Reminds me of AWB on Saturday against Brighton.

I wish we could clone Ainsley and put him on the right. Incredible engine.

Last edited:

Switch

All Star
Daps
Our midfield is depressing no outlet being Cabellos on.

Holding man knew it before the game :scust:

We need to stop passing out from the back against this front three we don’t have the facilities for it.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Elneny good imo. He's keeping it simple. Dani will want to cry the ball too much and he's not that good.

Our right side is getting battered. We have no answer for Mane dropping deep. Reminds me of AWB on Saturday against Brighton.

I wish we could clown Ainsley and put him on the right. Incredible engine.
The midfield is playing in a complete horisontal line so its easy for the liverpool backline to play past the first press. They should take either elneny or xhaka off and play the other in a single pivot to cancel the space between backline and midfield. Right now the liverpool front three find the space and have all day to turn
aPqRrfG.jpg

But the main thing is Liverpool just being a better team. bar for bar they have better players on pretty much every position