Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
People actually dress up for halloween?:whoa:

Halloween parties are huge, especially at the collegiate level. It's good though, the women dress like whores and it's perfectly acceptable.

We got traditions in this here country :mjpls:

Curious as to how a black man dresses up as Shaun white tbh

Oh and then there's this :why:
How To Win The McDonald's Monopoly Game Without Having To Buy Or Eat The Garbage Food - Sports, Hip Hop & Piff - The Coli

I try not to limit my costumes by skin color. Except going white face is a bit of a bytch.

I vow one of these days I will go the full 9 and dress as Prince.

as for mcd's :snoop:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Halloween parties are huge, especially at the collegiate level. It's good though, the women dress like whores and it's perfectly acceptable.

I try not to limit my costumes by skin color. Except going white face is a bit of a bytch.

I vow one of these days I will go the full 9 and dress as Prince.

as for mcd's :snoop:

Prince been an idea I've had for a minute. Got my hair long and errthang. Need a purple velour jacket :leon:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
So many chances for Welbeck. I'm going to be amazed if he doesn't bring at least one home by the end of this game

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Pool brehs what has happened to Doni?! Did a quick search and it seems hes vanished off the face of the earth, in that Pool has requested him to find another club. Any truth to this?

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
shoulda just had another one

I know. Those chances are going to come back and hunt them if Stoke keeps the pressure up.

I still can't believe Michael just converted that. It didn't seem plausible :wow:

EDIT: scored as I typed that

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
iLgHhw9r1eOEv.gif

Gallas and Walker :dead:

Where's all the the Cazorla > Mata talk gone recently? Where you at Gos? :mjpls:

18 goals and 30 assists in 63 games for Chelsea. :wow: