Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Sometimes I feel like Spurs love to torture their fan base and be a 'meme club' ... there's just no way I'm touching Bale if I'm trying to build a winning side. Man hasn't played meaningful football or put in shift after shift for a minute and all of a sudden you expect him to turn it on? Man looks like he checks out as soon as things don't go his way, he got his money and has no hunger anymore, this move was his way of bouncing out of Spain and being closer to home. Spurs are a joke.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Sometimes I feel like Spurs love to torture their fan base and be a 'meme club' ... there's just no way I'm touching Bale if I'm trying to build a winning side. Man hasn't played meaningful football or put in shift after shift for a minute and all of a sudden you expect him to turn it on? Man looks like he checks out as soon as things don't go his way, he got his money and has no hunger anymore, this move was his way of bouncing out of Spain and being closer to home. Spurs are a joke.

Plus he doesn't even like football like that :francis: just happened to be good at it :francis:

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Clown spilling out. Shut the fukk up :mjlol::trash: