Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Since he's been at Everton I've seen him miss too many chances that I would expect a top striker to bury. He's a good striker but not the guy I'd trust to buy if I was a big team. Same with jesus imo

Definitely agree with Rodriguez, playing very well

Ancelotti has said he reminds him of R9 a bit, it’s a bit of a stretch but Richy has that similar brute force, he can play with both feet. Hey Barcelona tried to sign him last season

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Hot Take: Everton was always Hamas Rodriguez level. I never thought he was good enough for absolute elite teams like Madrid, Bayern and Barca. I was surprise, Madrid bidded for him during the world cup, but then realizes Flo always buys a world cup star regardless of fit. Maybe I'm being harsh when I say Everton, but teams like Arsenal, Tottenham, United, Chelsea should have been his peak

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Hot Take: Everton was always Hamas Rodriguez level. I never thought he was good enough for absolute elite teams like Madrid, Bayern and Barca. I was surprise, Madrid bidded for him during the world cup, but then realizes Flo always buys a world cup star regardless of fit. Maybe I'm being harsh when I say Everton, but teams like Arsenal, Tottenham, United, Chelsea should have been his peak
There was always somebody better than James Rodriguez at his position in all those teams.

Gusto

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That may be the case but the way James was ballin at Monaco after they already paid a lot for him, he was always going to command a huge fee it just happened to be Madrid

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
He’s been living off his one World Cup performance, just like Diouf did back in 2002... then Liverpool signed him. :mjlol:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

He needs to be the star, seen as the star of the team like he was back in 2014. Not everyone is built to play for big teams/personalities.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Jose is already cracking up. I just heard his post game comments. Attacking the interviewer and the lack of pre-games. Such a baby. :mjlol: