Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Fair result was 3-3 but Liverpool got away with one :whew:

Defense was shyt.
Van Dijk was suspect again.
I don't know if it'll make a difference but they gotta try Matip next to VVD again. Change it up.
Once Keita comes off the chances for the front 3 are minimal at best.
Firmino gotta get greedy in front of goal, way too passive.

Next game Chelsea away, we'll see how that goes.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
EhvAw9WX0AAvWbO

This was the actual team that lost to Villa...

Fosu Mensah at CB :hhh:

James and Lingard outwide :mjlol:

VDK and McTominay in a 2 :francis:

Next week's team against Palace will be different of course but we need those signings done ASAP...:stopitslime:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Fair result was 3-3 but Liverpool got away with one :whew:

Defense was shyt.
Van Dijk was suspect again.
I don't know if it'll make a difference but they gotta try Matip next to VVD again. Change it up.
Once Keita comes off the chances for the front 3 are minimal at best.
Firmino gotta get greedy in front of goal, way too passive.

Next game Chelsea away, we'll see how that goes.

Also, Thiago is more needed than ever.

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe Gomez is trash and makes VVD shaky.. Liverpool must grab the bull by the horns and get a hungry world class striker, Thiago and a menacing centre back with VVD...

They can have a stranglehold on the EPL but if they drop the ball now.... smh

Pep Fraudiola and even Chelski are waiting..

Gusto

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Xhaka problem was someone had to tell him release the ball sooner, which I think Arteta has done. You watch him for Switzerland and he looks a very good player. Obviously he has more time at that level, but you can see why Wenger signed him. With him being a lefty, Arsenal fans wanting him to be Petit, Stephen Hughes ,Schwartz and Paul Davis.
Also the position he receives the ball in is so much improved, both position on the pitch and body position. Arteta showed him the :flabbynsick: midfielder under pressure game.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's a tidy player, nothing more than that. It is more on Wenger not being strict with the other midfielders and allowed them too much freedom and not track back. Whoever was the holder was always going to look bad. And he got that shyt player tag. Obviously he isn't a World beater, but he is solid and will do a job.

He was the victim of Ramsey, Xhaka, and Wenger.

I watched him and our other midfielders very closely. He was the only with any type of passing range, and willingness to make the forward pass, and actually drive with the ball.