Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Hazzah Maguire speaks ...

:gucci:

Any good prosecutor would rip what he said in that video to shreds ... He made some big statements there. He has clearly been fed some of those lines by his lawyers and he doesn't even manage to recite them naturally.

He sounds heavily coached.

Claims he didn't offer money. Claims he didn't know who they were. Claims that he was "in fear for his life" :mjpls: .

If the police have contradictory film evidence then, to quote the mandem, Harry is "done out here" :hubie:.

Imagine if Pogba or Sterling were in a similar mess. You know for sure that you wouldn't have all and sundry steady trying to make excuses for them.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Hazzah Maguire speaks ...

:gucci:

Any good prosecutor would rip what he said in that video to shreds ... He made some big statements there. He has clearly been fed some of those lines by his lawyers and he doesn't even manage to recite them naturally.

He sounds heavily coached.

Claims he didn't offer money. Claims he didn't know who they were. Claims that he was "in fear for his life" :mjpls: .

If the police have contradictory film evidence then, to quote the mandem, Harry is "done out here" :hubie:.

Imagine if Pogba or Sterling were in a similar mess. You know for sure that you wouldn't have all and sundry steady trying to make excuses for them.

If it were Pogs or let's even say AWB, the whole narrative would be fukking different. I am supporting Maguire given the reports from witnesses, but it is wild how he is being given protection other players with a darker hue wouldn't be given. Hell, if that was ROJO doing that in Colombia, Redcafe would be calling for his head.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
If it were Pogs or let's even say AWB, the whole narrative would be fukking different. I am supporting Maguire given the reports from witnesses, but it is wild how he is being given protection other players with a darker hue wouldn't be given. Hell, if that was ROJO doing that in Colombia, Redcafe would be calling for his head.

How did it go from "my sister was attacked (but had escaped and was with us)" to him being arrested?

Redcafe is incel central. I told them years ago that there was no guarantee of success post SAF and that only two managers has been big successes in the entire history of MU. I pointed out that that is not the case with the other big teams like Liverpool, Juve, Madrid, Bayern, Barca - even Chelsea. People got upset. Time has shown who was right about that.

That news article is a puff piece to help rehabilitate Harry.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Japan_Away_Authentic_Jersey_White_ED7361_ED7361_41_detail.jpg
Japan_Away_Authentic_Jersey_White_ED7361_ED7361_21_model.jpg
Japan_Away_Authentic_Jersey_White_ED7361_ED7361_01_laydown.jpg

:whoo:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Can we take a look at who has knocked out Celtic in the last 10 Champions League and Europa League campaigns?

2020: Ferencváros (CL)
2019: Cluj (CL) + Copenhagen (EL)
2018: AEK (CL) + Valencia (EL)
2017: Astana (CL) + Zenit (EL)
2016: CL Group Stage (Barca, Manchester City, Borussia Mönchengladbach)
2015: Malmö FF (CL) + Europa Group Stage (Ajax, Fener, Molde)
2014: Maribor (CL) + Inter Milan (EL)
2013: CL Group Stage (Barca, Milan, Ajax)
2012: Juventus (CL)
2011: Europa Group Stage (Atleti, Rennes, Udinese)

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
I have to admit when I've seen Weston McKennie play I haven't been too impressed....But maybe some of those were just bad games....

Juventus will be a huge step up
He's a dcm so he's more of a hard worker type of player. Think Arturo Vidal with a better haircut.