Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Not even the Dutch manager I'd have even went with if it had to only be a Dutch manager. Erik ten Hag at least makes more sense. He has Ajax playing beautiful football and was seconds away from having them play in the Champions League Final. What has Ronald ever done? Unless the whole reason for Ronald is just based on he played for Barca.

And especially with Poch on the market....literally this board went otu and got Koeman when Poch CLEARLY improved Spurs.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Imagine Koeman coming in kicking and screaming, kicking players out and shyt, demanding all this and that... Only to be 3rd by December

:mjlol:

Edit: auto correct
ksrche4.png

Last edited:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps

I would understand if they got rid of Paul Merson, I always found him :ld:

But these 3 had great chemistry and soccer saturday is always entertaining. I think sky are overthinking things here.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Imagine Korean coming in kicking and screaming, kicking players out and shyt, demanding all this and that... Only to be 3rd by December

:mjlol:
It took me a minute to realize that was a typo.

I was thinking to myself “Why is this dude talking about Son Heung-min?”

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I would understand if they got rid of Paul Merson, I always found him :ld:

But these 3 had great chemistry and soccer saturday is always entertaining. I think sky are overthinking things here.
If they get Alex Scott in, I'll be more inclined to tune back in. :manny: