Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Ainsley Maitland Niles is an okay player. Why are you pressed about losing him :what:

I'm not to be honest :manny: he's a good player...but I can't see him breaking past Saka or Tierney. If he's played in the midfield, cool. I want to see young man thrive.

But Chelski still haven't address their most glaring flaw...all that attack means shyt if a simple ball over the top beats that back line. Arsenal literally won the FA Cup with two balls over the top and a 1 v 1 with a defender. As long as Zouma, Azpi and Rudiger are in that team, :russ:

I don't know how many times teams have to learn "we'll out score you" only works in the Bundesliga.

Montez

Superstar
Daps

:jbhmm:

even Bayerns's midfield is not all that. It's all energy and Thiago

That's why the two spanish sides dominated the last decade

I don't see any team dominating this decade like they have 3 elite of the elite midfield

ohh, of topic: I can definitely see United not making top 4 next season

Their depth is an issue. And teams sitting deep.

Chelsea is the wild card to me. Can see them being solidly top 4 and I can see it being a trainwreck.

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Shame to see Maitland Niles leave but we're better off with the money, can hopefully use it to get Partey..Kinda like the Iwobi situation, good player but the money's needed