Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

u9urcKd.png

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Quadruple vs Treble

tenor.gif

Or we ain't counting the Quadruple as their league wasn't finished and given to them, even tho they were clear and going to win the league anyway.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Who you got breh?

I'll tell you after the match :skip:

Haven't decided yet, I'll have a beer and ponder it over that.

I think it will come down to who copes better. How do Bayern deal with PSG running in behind them breaking the high line, as we've seen that is their biggest weakness. And do PSG deal with Bayern's movement (Lewa, Muller, Gnabry and Goretzka) as we saw Atalanta gave PSG a lot of problems for 70-75 mins and then there are the quick counters with Davies and Gnabry.

Last edited:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
And do PSG deal with Bayern's movement (Lewa, Muller, Gnabry and Goretzka) as we saw Atalanta gave PSG a lot of problems for 70-75 mins and then there are the quick counters with Davies and Gnabry.

Main reason I think Bayern will win
I want Neymar to win and cement his legacy, but my brain tells me Bayern will outplay them :francis:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
PSG should pull a Mou.

Pack the midfield, sit deep, invite pressure, and knock the balls in the channels. Neymar will find pockets.