Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Filthy fellas are hilarious. Savage Dan and Specs in particular :russ:

Been watching these football debates the last couple months. The Kieran Tierney discussion had me crying. Adding Lippy was one of the best moves they could've made.

EDIT: OK I just got to the last 5 minutes, and I see why people don't like Poet. So fukking childish.

Last edited:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Been watching these football debates the last couple months. The Kieran Tierney discussion had me crying. Adding Lippy was one of the best moves they could've made.

EDIT: OK I just got to the last 5 minutes, and I see why people don't like Poet. So fukking childish.

MIles is comedy. i just started watching the filthy @ 5 i like this format compared to the filthyfellas weekly ting

edit: i like lippy i dont agree with him but even when i dont he seems to be talking some sense

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Just went to the last 5 mins :laff:

Poet is such a lil diva :dead: awful personality.

The type of breh you just had to tolerate because your other mans knew him. And I'm sure they were only tolerating him because they knew some man that knew him and the cycle continues :russ:

Daps
Just flipped that video to about 55 mins
Why is someone carrying the Wcw belt and holding like he is the champ
We have a special kid walk around my home town carrying a belt
He used to be the Hardcore champ but is now the WWF champ
Always Carries his belt where ever he goes
X22415d

X22415d}IMG]

Last edited: