Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
That Sweden game must have been crazy, I watched France vs Spain and the Spaniards were getting dominated in the 2nd half like I've never seen them before, deserved draw.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Can't laugh at Canada until we make it to the hex.

@SubZeroDegrees, I think you gonna need to make that thread to unite the Kobe stans, breh. They're adding smileys and I had no idea until I read the announcement:

http://www.the-coli.com/just-buggin...ey-competition-*ends-10-17*.html#.UH2Zitc4eq0

:ooh: expires tomorrow, though. Lots of catch up needed.
MrmOw.png

:leon: Even I don't like that Kobe smiley, howevers, a second Kobe smiley is mandatory. :birdman:

If someone make this small, this an automatic shoo-in

kobe.png

Last edited by a moderator:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Half of our team(forlan,Lugano,Diego Perez,abreu,scotti) is:dead::dead:

Our coach plays one of the top #9 in the world as a right sided midfielder...why would u do that?:mindblown:

We might not make it this time to the world cup if he doesn't replace the old guard from 2010/2011

concise

Veteran
Daps
Can't laugh at Canada until we make it to the hex.

:leon: Even I don't like that Kobe smiley, howevers, a second Kobe smiley is mandatory. :birdman:

If someone make this small, this an automatic shoo-in

kobe.png

vote looks rigged. Kobe smiley had votes that were all wiped out. FOH:thumbsdown:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
He just walked into the goal :scusthov:

On the upside tho. We have been inches from scoring and probably will continue to be for the rest of the game. Plenty of chances:manny: