Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Doesn’t get more plastic :mjlol:

sWeoHxs.png

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah it would've been me. Me and my bwoys H A T E poet, it's damn near on sight with him lol. I'm not a fan of chucky either but that podcast is hit or miss. But all in all i agree with you. I do love the filthyfellas crew. Dem man are elite.

I'll put you on to another one thats from that crew of people

Loonz and Margs' No Behaviour podcast.

Loonz is a national treasure. Margs is from Mashtown/hackney and is one of those certi rappers from the past decade. Loonz is literally his bwoy who was a professional roadman, but Loonz might be the funniest person on the internet. Dude is just fried lol

Poet is hit or miss depending on the topic.

Whenever I see Dan tho, its a must watch.

I checked out the No Behavior randomly b0ut a month ago,decent.

I'm a big Chucks fan, dude is a great interviewer, he can turn any topic into a great convo. His interview with Jergen Klopp, is one thr first interviews i truly saw Klopp actually interested in.

Last edited:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
:ehh:

The way the things are unfolding Poch might end up with that Bournemouth job :russ:

I doubt he's starving, patience usually pays off, that barca job or juve job are not ideal anyway

By the way i know ronald koeman had a clause if barca came calling but:francis: idk this job is massive. Good luck i guess:yeshrug::ehh: