Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It's really crazy :huhldup:
I think because people expect the US to just get better and better every cycle they do not take account for the fact that we are a small football nation and we will have periods of less talent.

You can say, "well we got Clint, Bradley, and Landon," and I would ask who else? The US would love to have a John O'Brien, Eddie Pope, Claudio Reyna, McBride and a few others right now. Those guys would walk into this team. Tony Sanneah too.

It's Asinine to not have Jozy included in this roster.

he has been awful for 14 months for the US.

If he is on hte roster, its because of the lack of quality at the forward position, not because of Altidore's play.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
I think because people expect the US to just get better and better every cycle they do not take account for the fact that we are a small football nation and we will have periods of less talent.

You can say, "well we got Clint, Bradley, and Landon," and I would ask who else? The US would love to have a John O'Brien, Eddie Pope, Claudio Reyna, McBride and a few others right now. Those guys would walk into this team. Tony Sanneah too.

he has been awful for 14 months for the US.

If he is on hte roster, its because of the lack of quality at the forward position, not because of Altidore's play.

Jozy is the best Forward in the U.S pool.Period.It's Jurgens' job to figure it out.Jody isn't leading the Eredivisie in scoring by accident.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Jozy is the best Forward in the U.S pool.Period.It's Jurgens' job to figure it out.Jody isn't leading the Eredivisie in scoring by accident.

Dawg, its the Eredivisie. A goal counts for 1/4 of a goal in a real league. Suarez scored 50 goals there one year. Luis Suarez. :mindblown:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Plus in the Eredivisie, you don't really need a good workrate for 90 minutes to excel. That's not the case for the international football.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
WY77S.gif

:ahh: that Phantom Tackle :steviej: