Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
i dont know bruh, with all the transfers they get done in the summer you can quickly tailor the squad to your liking. There’s plenty of quality fringe players that can be sold or traded in a deal +cash, like the Pjanic-Arthur transfer

That deal was made for accounting reasons. I don't think Arthur is a gamechanger for Juve.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
CR7 has 67 fukking knock out goals. Nobody else is even close. Not even Messi who had Iniesta and Xavi feeding his passes for years

Perez was a fukking moron not paying him. fukk a league title. We're gonna go another decade+ not winning another CL :snoop:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
That club is officially a disaster.
Yea i was thinking they were gonna go with a coach from a smaller teams, but nah they are going with a rookie coach.....even xavi knows when to stay away from a mess:russ:

I guess they will rebuild and maybe sell ronaldo because this makes no sense
I don't think it's a terrible move like everyone thinks :yeshrug:

They're better off bringing in Pirlo than spending big money on another coach that won't be able to implement his style of play for the next two years because of Ronaldo.

Since Pirlo was always respected by his peers they're probably hoping he'll have the authority to get all those whiny hoes they have in their squad (Chiellini, Bonucci, Rabiot) to fall in line.

Like Zidane with Madrid, don't have to do much coaching, just command respect and get the ball to Ronaldo :manny:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Griezmann :picard:

Manage to have less impact than Hazard brehs :francis:
he was mostly deployed on the right side today too. His other best position along with second striker. Still more invisible than Fati, who wasn't even playing:hhh:

I hope Lyon makes it to the semi with Aouar being the main man and gets that big transfer to tunnel vision Deschamp can finally take notice and gave Greizman some competition.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Everbody's picking Messi over Ronaldo. One needs space to play, the other doesn't. Is this true?

Messi is the better all around player but Cristiano Ronaldo is easier to fit into a team and thus more sustainable.

----

Griezmann, Sanchez - both got exposed playing at Barcelona. They're good players but when you see them with other great players you see all their flaws.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I don't think it's a terrible move like everyone thinks :yeshrug:

They're better off bringing in Pirlo than spending big money on another coach that won't be able to implement his style of play for the next two years because of Ronaldo.

Since Pirlo was always respected by his peers they're probably hoping he'll have the authority to get all those whiny hoes they have in their squad (Chiellini, Bonucci, Rabiot) to fall in line.

Like Zidane with Madrid, don't have to do much coaching, just command respect and get the ball to Ronaldo :manny:

Unless Pirlo going to appoint Mama Rabiot as his assistant, there is no chance. Breh is self entitled and spoilt as phuck.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
CR7 has 67 fukking knock out goals. Nobody else is even close. Not even Messi who had Iniesta and Xavi feeding his passes for years

Perez was a fukking moron not paying him. fukk a league title. We're gonna go another decade+ not winning another CL :snoop:

Cheer up, you're only getting Mbrappe in 12-24 months time.:unimpressed:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Messi is the better all around player but Cristiano Ronaldo is easier to fit into a team and thus more sustainable.

----

Griezmann, Sanchez - both got exposed playing at Barcelona. They're good players but when you see them with other great players you see all their flaws.

Great talisman players when they can be the guy. Not plug in and play types tho.