Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Arsenal

:scust:

Arsenal going with Twitter and YouTube compilations to assist Kia with scouting.

Yea y’all might not make any signings due to coronavirus fcking up club finances :francis:

and we all know Kroenke ain’t about that life

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
This is why Mislintat left. He wanted to go down the route of scouting and trying to unearth players like he did at Dortmund and Raul just wants to use his agent contacts. Raul was able to sign the players he did at Barca because it’s Barca but he’s looking real fraudulent to me, right now.

He is a fraud, just look at his Wiki page, a paragraph.

Raul Sanllehi - Wikipedia

The real Barca brains are at Citeh. This whole Raul's contacts is so overrated, if you work in personnel, you're suppose to have contacts, otherwise what's the point. And people got to remember, Barcas current playing staff problems began under his leadership as DoF.

Last edited:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
He is a fraud, just look at his Wiki page, a paragraph.

Raul Sanllehi - Wikipedia

The real Barca brains are at Citeh. This whole Raul's contacts is so overrated, if you work in personnel, you're suppose to have contacts, otherwise what's the point. And people got to remember, Barcas current playing staff problems began under his leadership as DoF.

We’re doomed :snoop:

I was really excited when we got Mislintat since the FM nerd in me loves unearthing players for cheap that have high potential but I can see that we’re clearly going to have biased recruiting going forward. We’re literally buying names.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
We’re doomed :snoop:

I was really excited when we got Mislintat since the FM nerd in me loves unearthing players for cheap that have high potential but I can see that we’re clearly going to have biased recruiting going forward. We’re literally buying names.

Might as well change the club badge.

c842Lt2wbM8VPMJqB7KaVb.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: EA

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I was just looking at the Istanbul Basaksehir team :huhldup:

How awful are Fener, Galata and Besiktas if they won the league with that squad? :picard:

Skrtel :flabbynsick:
Clichy :flabbynsick:
Demba Ba :flabbynsick:
Gohkan Inler :flabbynsick:

Mehmet Topal :flabbynsick:
Ejerio Elia :flabbynsick:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I was just looking at the Istanbul Basaksehir team :huhldup:

How awful are Fener, Galata and Besiktas if they won the league with that squad? :picard:

Skrtel :flabbynsick:
Clichy :flabbynsick:
Demba Ba :flabbynsick:
Gohkan Inler :flabbynsick:

Mehmet Topal :flabbynsick:
Ejerio Elia :flabbynsick:
Robinho as well, thought he retired?. :mjtf:

We should easily beat them. I think Burnley beat them last year. Greenwood, Martial and Rashford will be :eat: on that :flabbynsick: backline.

Typed in one of their players name and this came up in one of the image results..:mjlol:

kHo7CJLw1v04FMAsRFn7G0QJO_FBbmhXM_W8PpSBOK9ZNTauvtJHzTfNyApfzmDfXv6n46H_ApJCq96Jq5pNbrUAZw8S3NThV74udMo

This is actually him

Alexandru_Epureanu2014.jpg

Turkish league hasn't been relevant in years.

Fenerbache have been dead since 2012 or maybe 2016 when Van Persie was there.. :hubie:

Last edited:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Istanbul getting that work...

We should still beat Copenhagen without too much trouble...we'll beat them 2-1...:mjgrin: