Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Klopp gets a kit deal with Adidas ... makes sense ... especially with him being Deutsch and all.

Liverpool team just switched to Nike (from Adidas).

As much as it pains me to say it Adidas kits are generally better than Nike.

Liverpool hasn't worn Adidas since 2012. They were New Balance and before that Warrior. Liverpool's new 1st kit looks great and their 3rd kit from what I've seen looks nice. As for Nike vs Adidas. It just depends on the template used from year to year. I like Nike this year as the template and collar on most of the Adidas kits I'm not a fan of.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Maybe Man Utd refused to let him go on loan, so he decided to leave? Otherwise this doesn't make much sense...:jbhmm:

He probably wants guarantee game time and after Ole size queening him. He knows its best for him to go to a team that is known to develop talent and play in a league that fits his style of play. Just think, that u17 he was top 3 on talent and since then, about 80% of the squad has surpassed him, because they are playing and he isnt.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Klopp gets a kit deal with Adidas ... makes sense ... especially with him being Deutsch and all.

Liverpool team just switched to Nike (from Adidas).

As much as it pains me to say it Adidas kits are generally better than Nike.

Nike kits are legit awful. Adidas aren't much better but they shyt on Nike.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps

Maybe Man Utd refused to let him go on loan, so he decided to leave? Otherwise this doesn't make much sense...:jbhmm:

i hope he can outplay his father's poor guidance
they steering that boy into being a cautionary tale

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Angel Gomes is like 5'2 :scust:

Who ever really had that midget down as a serious prospect?

He was linked to Chelsea and the only way that made sense was if he was going to be part of the loan army before being sold for profit.