Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

its easy to be like ah ha since they were one of the teams that wrote to CAS

BUUUUT the bigger issue is how the likes of liverpool & Spurs (American owners) dont want the takeover to happen. while that roided out c*nt annoys the life out of me. i cant help but think there are a handful of teams that deserve a takeover of that level and newcastle is one of them. and by that i mean they would bring some excitement and challenge the traditional top 4 (i dont even like calling it that)

how will any other team win the premiere league if they cant get big money owners or their own owners cant take the risk of injecting their own cash into the club:shaq2:... bu bu but they should only buy with the money they have. okay then tell the owners not to leverage any debt from their other teams or businesses onto those same clubs. its a complete joke. and dare i say its borderline racist in a few of the cases

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are we saying on Ake going City?

i love this move. i don think it means we wont get koulibaly. but i love this move because laporte i dont think has finished a season without injury and it gives us flexibility at the back. he is already better than stones and otamendi. he also provides some pace as well. i think he gets into 95% of teams day 1

F K

All Star
Daps
its easy to be like ah ha since they were one of the teams that wrote to CAS

BUUUUT the bigger issue is how the likes of liverpool & Spurs (American owners) dont want the takeover to happen. while that roided out c*nt annoys the life out of me. i cant help but think there are a handful of teams that deserve a takeover of that level and newcastle is one of them. and by that i mean they would bring some excitement and challenge the traditional top 4 (i dont even like calling it that)

how will any other team win the premiere league if they cant get big money owners or their own owners cant take the risk of injecting their own cash into the club:shaq2:... bu bu but they should only buy with the money they have. okay then tell the owners not to leverage any debt from their other teams or businesses onto those same clubs. its a complete joke. and dare i say its borderline racist in a few of the cases
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Levy_(businessman)

:usure:

Fsg (liverpool owners) are really some cheap miserable b*stards though :mjlol: and I say this as a fan (generally) of the way they have run the operation.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Levy_(businessman)

:usure:

Fsg (liverpool owners) are really some cheap miserable b*stards though :mjlol: and I say this as a fan (generally) of the way they have run the operation.

i meant to put that after liverpool my bad. but levy is the woat as well. i dont understand the purpose of owning one of these clubs if youre not willing to spend to compete. but you willing to stiffle other clubs ability to spend even though you consider yourself a bigger club. if your a so called bigger club this shouldnt be an issue for you. im also not saying they need to go be galacticos. but more so you can spend in so many different areas to create something sustainable. someone like levy is cheap as can posssibly be for their level of club. it doesnt seem the money invested is correlated to what they want done on the pitch.

at least liverpool while they are cheap and miserable bastarads they lean towards being more frugal and finding the players they can develop. fukk these owners

• Dap
Reactions: F K

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
i meant to put that after liverpool my bad. but levy is the woat as well. i dont understand the purpose of owning one of these clubs if youre not willing to spend to compete. but you willing to stiffle other clubs ability to spend even though you consider yourself a bigger club. if your a so called bigger club this shouldnt be an issue for you. im also not saying they need to go be galacticos. but more so you can spend in so many different areas to create something sustainable. someone like levy is cheap as can posssibly be for their level of club. it doesnt seem the money invested is correlated to what they want done on the pitch.

at least liverpool while they are cheap and miserable bastarads they lean towards being more frugal and finding the players they can develop. fukk these owners

Levy runs, but doesn't own Spurs, Joe Lewis is the majority owner does. He has lived for the past 25+ years in Tax Exile in the Bahamas.