Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, Martial is the right type of striker Barcelona should be looking for. And if United miss top 4, he should pursuit other places. He would be receiving so many thorough balls from Mess, Puig and possibly Dembele while in good position. United players do not know how to pass between the lines. Greenwood seems like he'll get better at it.

edit: Keita!! my Mande bruhddah oh :blessed:

What's the point in Messi feeding you when you don't know how to make a run?

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I knew the real liverpool would show up tonight. I knew we were going to take that L and that it would come down to the Wolves match.
Just didnt expect us to be down 3-1 due to 3 small errors.

Gotta bring on Pulisic at 55 for some added energy so we can at least get a tie

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
This dude Kepa knows he got the bag so he isn't tripping...he knows despite him being complete shyt...hes still less shyt than Caballero

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
What's the point in Messi feeding you when you don't know how to make a run?
I saw him make 2 good runs today with no burns.

and it's not just about runs. how the fukk do you run when defence is so compact and stable? It's only so much runs you can do. Beside the two good runs that he got nothing from, Martial also made himself available in spaces close to the penalty box so many time, but everytime one of you cb, mf chose to pass it out wide when only has like a center back next to him. Nobody capable of passing between the line beside Pogba every blue moon. Your equalizer today was a result of that. Strong hold up play leading to a 1-2 sequence between him and Greenwood because somebody actually chose to pass it to him in that position. You guys need more players on his level of technical play.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Barnsley gets a goal, they survive. Brentford gets a goal, they are promoted. Drama...

*correction, Barnsley still goes down no matter what.