Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Why is that funny?
Where do I start?

Pep's obsession with Arsenal lately. He was calling out Wenger a couple of days ago for being a big spender. Maybe it's because they took Arteta mid-season :manny:

Talking about respect off the pitch while working for oil money club. Club whose main function is to distract from their owners dirty dealings off the pitch with what they do on the pitch :unimpressed:

Being a mouthpiece for the sheikh :dame: I don't recall Mancini or Pellegrini being this defensive and involved in club politics. And I suspect it has more to do with Pep trying to protect his own legacy than because of his love of Man City.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Where do I start?

Pep's obsession with Arsenal lately. He was calling out Wenger a couple of days ago for being a big spender. Maybe it's because they took Arteta mid-season :manny:

Talking about respect off the pitch while working for oil money club. Club whose main function is to distract from their owners dirty dealings off the pitch with what they do on the pitch :unimpressed:

Being a mouthpiece for the sheikh :dame: I don't recall Mancini or Pellegrini being this defensive and involved in club politics. And I suspect it has more to do with Pep trying to protect his own legacy than because of his love of Man City.

You can say what you want about oil money and blah blah as if Arsenal never had outside investment, but the fact that Arsenal(and Liverpool) were behind gathering 8 other the other top 10 clubs to write a letter that City's European ban should be upheld, without actual due process is very underhanded. You want European football? Then earn it on the pitch.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

But yeah man should be cool with every top 10 club besides Sheffield conspiring against them.

And then when the ban was overturned the man dem get on their WhatsApp group looking for another plan to get City. All because Kroenke doesn't want to invest and gassed up the fan base into thinking investment is bad.

Meanwhile Chelsea killing the transfer market again while everyone is distracted by little ole Citeh