Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Grealish doesn't pass the eye test :ld:

Souness is right. Don't care about all them stats he has never stood out whenever I've watched him

Him and Maddison are one in the same to me tbh.
:picard:‪Man the way Greenwood strikes the ball is as good as anyone I’ve seen at his age ‬

He so technically sound for his age. You'd think he's been playing for 8+ years. Even his shots that aren't goals usually force a good save from the keeper. I've rarely seen him take bad shots.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Yea but Villa ain't letting him go for less than $60-80MM. Ndidi would be way cheaper than that and Ndidi has proven himself in the Prem for 3+ seasons now.

Doesn't Lille have some decent youngsters too? They have to sell a bunch of players.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This might sound crazy brehs, but I think Money Mase is our best attacker :ohhh: Rashford has been off form since the injury, and to be fair to Martial he's balling, he created the second goal and his interplay with Shaw nearly created a second for Fernandes but when Greenwood gets the ball you just get a different aura :ehh:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Refchester united are back..the most penalties and most pro var decisions:wow::wow:

They are back with a vengeance:wow::mjgrin:

Only reason folks arent up in arms is because they are no threat for the title
Refs on our side :blessed:

Beating teams we should be beating.

We might well and truly be back :mjlit:

:whoa::troll: