Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
19 leagues
6 cl
3 el/UEFA
7 fa cup
8 league cup
43 major honors for liverpool

20 leagues
3 cl
1 el
12 fa cup
5 league cup
41 major honors for Manchester United

Y 'all won more charity shields tho:russ:
@adexkola
@Low End Derrick

Exactly.

Fergie once he got competition from Wenger and mourinho got out of there.. Clown

Fraudiola has got an all-world squad and has been soundly beaten.

F K

All Star
Daps
Exactly.

Fergie once he got competition from Wenger and mourinho got out of there.. Clown

Fraudiola has got an all-world squad and has been soundly beaten.
:whoa: I'm not co signing any fergie slander. I hate that mfer but he had the goods

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: I'm not co signing any fergie slander. I hate that mfer but he had the goods
FUKK fergie

2 CL in 30 years..with untold monies Lol

Spending £30 mil each for Rooney, rio and veron etc. When wenger and mourinho (another flat track bully) came into town he got ghost..

Great manager but no legend.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Trying to gauge the pulse of this championship compared to how some say the NBA/NHL titles will be celebrated and respected. Are Liverpool folk as hyped about this as compared to a non rona year?

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Trying to gauge the pulse of this championship compared to how some say the NBA/NHL titles will be celebrated and respected. Are Liverpool folk as hyped about this as compared to a non rona year?

I'd imagine they are. Dudes have been waiting 30 years for a title. And yes, they won the league during Covid but tbh, we knew they were winning the league months ago. Their lead was just damn near insurmountable. It was only a matter of time before the math confirmed what we already knew.

Anyone saying there's an asterisk next to this title is being delusional. At the end of the day, they'll still have to play out 38 games like everyone else.

The only champions that we can put an asterisk next to is PSG. They were crowned champs just because of their lead and never played out all their games. Very likely they would have won, but still. The math wasn't there. With Liverpool, the league could end tomorrow and there would be no doubt who the champions are.