Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
City is such a trash club :mjlol:

Liverpool never got the title during United’s watch. These buffoons couldn’t even watch over the wall for a decade before succumbing to the white walkers :hhh:
15903.jpg
Cause united are super trash...

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it was that important to United, they shouldn't have stopped being a decent club :mjlol:
fukking clown club :mjlol:

Football is cyclical. We’re rebuilding. Pobga, Bruno, Martial, Rashford & Sancho will make it Halloween for the league next season :mjpls:

In the meantime these Arab oil money laundering pyramid scheme clubs like City that are supposed to be in their prime with that bald fraud of a manager couldn’t even keep the white walkers at bay :dahell:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
10 years ago when we finished 7th, owners were driving the club into bankruptcy, and Alberto Aquilani was a regular feature in our midfield I never thought Liverpool would ever win the league.

5 years ago we sold that cheating little shyt Suarez and in response our big transfer moves were to bring in Adam Lallana, Dejan Lovren, and Lazar Markovic. We went from 2nd the previous year to 6th and fired Rodgers mid-season.

Today we're Champions. By 20-something fukking points. Unbelievable.

Daps

The thing about Liverpool is that you could make a good argument that Salah ain't even the best player on his squad.

Hell, you could make a good argument that he ain't even the best African player on his squad.

2018-2020 Liverpool are one of the most fun teams to watch I've ever seen in my life across all sports.