Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
No Daniel James

rocky.celebrating.gif

Leave the breh alone. :mjcry:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Leave the breh alone. :mjcry:
I am a hater but it's not his fault, should be a late sub when defenders are tired and play exclusively on the left wing.

Everyone is talking about buying Sancho since right wing play is non-existent but realistically United needs two wingers, left and right side. Should try to get Richarlison in ASAP especially since Everton might be dumb enough to take Lingard :mjgrin:

Rashford and Martial need to split minutes at striker, Rashford on the left isn't working and there's more than enough minutes upfront :manny:

Also need two starting fullbacks. Shaw is done and AWB is tailor made for a 3 man backline.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Martial having his one hot game every 10 game average:mjgrin:

Penford is just:francis: probably will score today thoygh:lolbron:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I am a hater but it's not his fault, should be a late sub when defenders are tired and play exclusively on the left wing.

Everyone is talking about buying Sancho since right wing play is non-existent but realistically United needs two wingers, left and right side. Should try to get Richarlison in ASAP especially since Everton might be dumb enough to take Lingard :mjgrin:

Rashford and Martial need to split minutes at striker, Rashford on the left isn't working and there's more than enough minutes upfront :manny:

Also need two starting fullbacks. Shaw is done and AWB is tailor made for a 3 man backline.

Williams is good man I trust him.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
We need a new LB :hhh:

Shaw needs to convert into a CB or sit on the bench.

Matic been clutch.

Bruno been good but he does too much sometimes.

Rashford needs new boots

Martial go get that hat-trick! :mjlit: