Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Apparently a Blackburn fan did this

But Burnley is heard to be :mjpls:

EbI9mTUWAAEUdYG

They both big :mjpls:.

I don't know what the % is as of 2020. But the last numbers of the Black Population in those 2 towns combined didn't even crack 1%. In comparison the Asian Population was 10x that in both towns.

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps

Good deal on Barca’s end. Arthur got overrated cause he has a similar style to Xavi but he’s never truly impressed me. 72 M’s is far more than he’s worth plus they’ve got De Jong who is better & is the same age.

Now if they invest ALL that money on Pjanic then I take that all back :whoa:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Good deal on Barca’s end. Arthur got overrated cause he has a similar style to Xavi but he’s never truly impressed me. 72 M’s is far more than he’s worth plus they’ve got De Jong who is better & is the same age.

Now if they invest ALL that money on Pjanic then I take that all back :whoa:

It's for Lautaro.

It's a good deal for both, Ladri have to get younger in midfield, Farca need the replacement for Suarez. In saying that Farca need to upgrade their medical department. The players rather go private than use the clubs. :mjlol: Which is jokes because Barcelona the City is like the Euro Version of Dr Andrews and Dr Steadman

Last edited:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
It's for Lautaro.

It's a good deal for both, Ladri have to get younger in midfield, Farca need the replacement for Suarez. In saying that Farca need to upgrade their medical department. The players rather go private than use the clubs. :mjlol: Which is jokes because Barcelona the City is like the Euro Version of Dr Andrews and Dr Steadman

Reports out there are they actually want Pjanic. In a normal summer I think they'd go for Lautaro but Inter are gonna want more than they can afford right now.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Reports out there are they actually want Pjanic. In a normal summer I think they'd go for Lautaro but Inter are gonna want more than they can afford right now.

Why didn't they just do a swap + cash then? Which helps both clubs out more in these times I.e. Saves money. Also I don't see the point of Pjanic, Barca need some mobility in midfield more, which he doesn't bring.

F K

All Star
Daps

:francis:. Say it ain't so. Gotta suspend him if the police re open the case.

Edit: I really don't know what the right move is here.. suspending him a couple of games Is not enough of a punishment for sexual assault, but sacking him is too much of a punishment for someone who hasn't been found guilty of anything.

I hope she can win something in civil court.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
:francis:. Say it ain't so. Gotta suspend him if the police re open the case.

Edit: I really don't know what the right move is here.. suspending him a couple of games Is not enough of a punishment for sexual assault, but sacking him is too much of a punishment for someone who hasn't been found guilty of anything.

I hope she can win something in civil court.

If what she says is true and the cops helped cover it up then it's gonna be tough for her. Not much anyone can do at this point, except try reopen the case.

• Dap
Reactions: F K

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
:mjtf:

Won't be surprised if more players get named over this.

May or may not be true, but these dudes need to stop being so damn crazy out there.

If they say no, they mean no..:snoop: