Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps

I’m so happy Canada finally got a world class talent. Will soon be the best if not already concacaf player right now

Best player in concacaf? Keylor navas been the best player for the last 5-6 years:stopitslime:

Am happy for the bro but slow down ya'll crown players way soon,specially when u play for a big team

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Wish bein sports would play something other than el clasico or Barca/Madrid beating the dog shyt outta another la liga team :francis:

• Dap
Reactions: F K

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
I dunno , we've seen this before , Adriano , Asamoah , Alaba etc . Dudes do a solid job at left back but in the end you up feeling like you never really got to see that player do his ting for real. They're about to do the same thing to Sessegnon .

• Dap
Reactions: F K

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Best player in concacaf? Keylor navas been the best player for the last 5-6 years:stopitslime:

Am happy for the bro but slow down ya'll crown players way soon,specially when u play for a big team
Have you not seen him play? Imagine a 19 year old winger getting moved to LB and destroying teams and having guys like sancho in his pocket. Davies always been highly rated and already certified starter at this age for a team like Bayern. He will only get better.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

I’m so happy Canada finally got a world class talent. Will soon be the best if not already concacaf player right now

they might start to think about putting him in attack a la Bale :patrice:

Deeney's saying what we're all thinking :wow:

nah bruh they won the league way before that :yeshrug: