Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
t5j1VTW.jpg
Atleti is about to knock out your overlords :sas1:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Yayo Toure what you think about that L. I love sterling but questions need to start to be asked where he is during big games i dont blame him for the miss it was tougher than. it looks it was slightly out his stride. but the whole teamlooked very pedestrian. it allowed united to stay organized. i dont think we played bad football but it didnt look like we were playing in a derby until united woke them up.

i give credit to ole. he has had them hella organized against us every game this season. without Sane and/or debruyne there is no dynamism to unlock these teams who put 11 behind the ball. i just want this leauge to be over im ready fornext season. if this was fifa i woudla started a new career mode :mjcry:.

otamendi can leave my club tho! im teetering on getting the gundo hate train but first half he was getting into positions but no one was feeding him.

united fans. you got one with bruno i have no hate for that man i wanted him at city past two summers.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Personally hard to single out Sterling or any city players. Apart from Ederson who had a shocker. I think Pep got his lineup wrong and that was the basis for the result.
Wan bissaka had sterling in his pocket first half as well as half the team the whole match. The man was dominating city. All accountability for the loss should be on the goalkeeper and the manager.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
@Yayo Toure what you think about that L. I love sterling but questions need to start to be asked where he is during big games i dont blame him for the miss it was tougher than. it looks it was slightly out his stride. but the whole teamlooked very pedestrian. it allowed united to stay organized. i dont think we played bad football but it didnt look like we were playing in a derby until united woke them up.

i give credit to ole. he has had them hella organized against us every game this season. without Sane and/or debruyne there is no dynamism to unlock these teams who put 11 behind the ball. i just want this leauge to be over im ready fornext season. if this was fifa i woudla started a new career mode :mjcry:.

otamendi can leave my club tho! im teetering on getting the gundo hate train but first half he was getting into positions but no one was feeding him.

united fans. you got one with bruno i have no hate for that man i wanted him at city past two summers.

Sterling's form has fallen off a cliff, world class players don't go months without scoring, but at least he hasn't gone a full year without scoring like Eden Hazard. Watching Sterling makes me hope that we can hold on to Sane, that guy would have baptized Wan Bissaka yesterday.

Overall I don't take too much away from yesterday. United needed the game alot more. I was hoping Foden, Cancelo and Zinchenko would take the opportunity to make a point but Foden was misplaced out wide, Cancelo did well,.Zinchenko was horrible.

I'm loving this Bruno Fernandes hype. Will be fun to revisit in 6 months.