Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

The best moment Arsenal have had this season :blessed:

:mjcry:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I waited my whole life for this you think I care about going unbeaten nikka :mjlol: Hendo still lifting that bytch come May so who cares :blessed:

European night at Anfield you should know better :usure:

Guess when it’s nearly March and you sitting below newly promoted Sheffield United, Wolves and Burnley and you’ve just been dumped outta the Europa League at home by Olympiakos you take whatever small victories you can get :ehh:

You damn right! :mjgrin:

:mjcry:

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
feel it's unlikely they'll go unbeaten as towards the end they won't need the points anymore and main shooters will be rested so i could see them losing against the likes of watford

would say the league is more competitive in some ways from when arsene did it

pretty much only thing left to follow at the top of the pl unfortunately... at least last year was fire

Congrats Kloppo you did it baby, 1,500,000 sold first week, HAHA !!!

sooner or later yall gonna know who the prophet is

wanted to drop a grand on them this morning but didn't have the balls :stopitslime:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Brehs had to wait till March for our first L and they're celebrating :mjlol:

I wonder if Liverpool can still win the League after this :lupe:
I waited my whole life for this you think I care about going unbeaten nikka :mjlol: Hendo still lifting that bytch come May so who cares :blessed:

European night at Anfield you should know better :usure:

Guess when it’s nearly March and you sitting below newly promoted Sheffield United, Wolves and Burnley and you’ve just been dumped outta the Europa League at home by Olympiakos you take whatever small victories you can get :ehh:
Already celebrating the league? :leon:

I'm about to start a gofundme for @Yayo Toure's round trip ticket Liverpool to Wuhan :mjlit: