Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Manchester-United-Young-Boys-1-0-Champions-League-2018-GIF-Jose-Mourinho-Angry-Destroy-Water-Bottles-Reaction-After-Fellaini-Goal.gif

thumbnail.png

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
What a shyt club we turned once mourinho joined us. Now I know how frustrated united fans were watching this ugly football. Wtf are doing bro we use to be so smooth in attack :mjcry:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
What a shyt club we turned once mourinho joined us. Now I know how frustrated united fans were watching this ugly football. Wtf are doing bro we use to be so smooth in attack :mjcry:

Your football has been shyt for well over a year now. The rot started under Poch, just looks very bad now because of Mourinho style. This goes back to letting the squad get old together and not putting in fresh blood. Basically the summer you didn't sign anyone, is why Spurs are in this position now.

Could of got 130-150m for Eriksen and Rose, be lucky to even hit 25m for the pair if you sell Rose.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
how can you fukk up that pass.. messi could have scored but decided to pass him the ball.
Not once but twice. I wonder what's gonna come of him when Suarez is back and who comes in during the next transfer window.
I hope he's not a flop