Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Rooney gonna knock us out of the FA Cup :mjgrin:

"Records are there to be broken"
8x6jL8K.png

Last edited:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
not to be a playa hater but was this nikka EVER as good as pato at his peak at milan?????:gucci: flashes dont count nikka

He never peaked but his final season at Dortmund looked like he was going to be a very special. And honestly, if he gets his fitness together, he'll probably still be special

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I was under impression that the only reason Valverde was even there for so long was because of Messi's backing.

He should've been fired a long time ago.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
I was under impression that the only reason Valverde was even there for so long was because of Messi's backing.

He should've been fired a long time ago.
Barca's problem is their over reliance on messi who is going to be 33 this year. Look at Madrid, no Hazard and playing well this season. How bad are barca going to be when messi leaves or retires.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Messi unleashed the flutes on Abidal :picard:

It was warranted, Barça’s decision makers have been terrible at their jobs for a while. They haven’t done anything to warrant pointing fingers at the players. Especially when RM has been doing everything right as of late in terms of player and managerial moves.

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
Barca's problem is their over reliance on messi who is going to be 33 this year. Look at Madrid, no Hazard and playing well this season. How bad are barca going to be when messi leaves or retires.
They rely on him as much as cavs did lebron if not more, like most of there tactics are pretty much just pass to messi and inshallah.

They're not going to sink back in to obscurity like the cavs did but i def don't see them winning 10 la liga titles or 2 triples anytime soon.