Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suarez:ohlawd:

Dude is probably averaging 5 nutmegs per game along with a goal per game:ahh:

Wot a player m8s:ohlawd:

Giroud:pachaha:

Kunty:umad::umad::umad::sadbron:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Relax. it's Norwich:heh:

Let's not act Norwich didn't draw 3-3 at the Emirites this year :shaq2:
Im proud of the our young boys :to:

Suso 18
Wisdom 19
Sterling 17
Allen 22

All started. :clap:

Never heard a man described as 'scrumptious' before and I know real life flesh n blood gay people. :leon:

Who described a man as scrumptious?
His display was... he a handsome lad though :hmm:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
That was last season, I got love for my dude Hougton, but that team is looking like it's going down, hope it aint the case.

I read in the season preview they scored the most (or were near the top) set piece goals, conceded the least, and their opponents hit the crossbar a ridiculous amount of times. Law of averages.

no one outside the relegated trio allowed more shots or conceded more goals than Norwich, who were saved either by John Ruddy (who made more stops last season than anyone but Wolves's Wayne Hennessey), last-ditch clearances (only two teams made more clearances off the line than Norwich) or fractionally imperfect finishing (Norwich's goal-frame was struck 26 times, more than any other team). Such escapes seldom prove sustainable. So Norwich need to stop giving opponents so many opportunities to score.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I read in the season preview they scored the most (or were near the top) set piece goals, conceded the least, and their opponents hit the crossbar a ridiculous amount of times. Law of averages.
Lambert got out just in time. :leon:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Liverpool win their first match and their fans come out talking reckless :russ:

I been sayin the same sh*t about our young players before this game I think you'll find. Check the posts yesterday :stopitslime:

I would'nt even call it talkin trash. I aint sayin we're better than anyone. Just excited about the direction we're going in :yeshrug:

Im about to eat off this utd comeback too :russ: