Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
In order for Pep to be successful, he needs new starters every 3 years.

They hit on everyone they bought a few years ago except Mendy. He needs fullbacks to be successful.

Yeah. Nowadays in sports the peak performance window is so small for the successful teams, that they have to turnover the squad every couple of years than in previously eras to still keep it fresh. Having the same core for more than 3 years only works if you're actually still winning. Even then, come to year 4-5, the complacency and the mental/physical wear and tear sets in and the previous sustainable levels begin to drop more regularly.

Problem Pep has with the FB's, they need to be half CM and half winger. But you don't find Dani Alves and Alaba types down the back of the sofa and the overall standard of FB's is poor in this era.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
In the rush to congratulate Poo' fans should never forget ..

Spoilered to spare the innocent.

cfdsfdsgfhfdburlz.gif

I saw that headless fan (@ 1 o'clock) in the crowd on Sunday. Portents, portents. Beware :hhh:

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pep, Mourinho, Fergie... All of them needed to break the bank to win titles.. Not rocket science but to only call one of them fraudulent... I'm not sure.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Pep, Mourinho, Fergie... All of them needed to break the bank to win titles.. Not rocket science but to only call one of them fraudulent... I'm not sure.

EVERY manager is going to spend if given the chance breh. I doubt anyone actually thinks Pep is a fraud, it's just hate and banter
:yeshrug: