Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dortmund
EbRidTL.jpg

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I'm backing Arteta all the way... but he needs the backing of the board which I believe he will get. He wouldn't have been crazy enough to leave the tutelage of Pep if he wasn't guranteed support from the board.

A top six finish would be overachieving considering where we are. It's going to be a long slow process to rebuild but I have faith in him.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Who's the third? :usure:

Answer carefully, you might be my first neg on this site :usure:
Naby DECO Keita :usure:

Top 5 for sure, I won’t argue if you have Koulibaly :ehh: or Auba :ld: ahead of him cause he’s had a stop start 18 months but he looks to be back to Leipzig form and that’s a scary sight :demonic:

Let’s revisit this at seasons end cause it won’t be up for debate and I dare you to tell me I told any lies :birdman:

And before the usual suspects start I don’t wanna hear about that other North African :camby:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps

“I also want to thank Freddie Ljungberg for skilfully guiding us through the last three weeks. He stepped up at short notice and has helped us through this difficult period with great professionalism.” - Josh Kroenke

Clowns :mjlol:

Man arsenal fast approaching Newcastle status. I don’t know what to say at this point.
:mjcry:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Naby DECO Keita :usure:

Top 5 for sure, I won’t argue if you have Koulibaly :ehh: or Auba :ld: ahead of him cause he’s had a stop start 18 months but he looks to be back to Leipzig form and that’s a scary sight :demonic:

Let’s revisit this at seasons end cause it won’t be up for debate and I dare you to tell me I told any lies :birdman:

And before the usual suspects start I don’t wanna hear about that other North African :camby:

Hakimi? Baghdad? Elneny?

:unimpressed: at you not sneaking anyone from the Motherland. What kind of Nationalist are you :scust:

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I've never seen someone play so good, and achieve so much and might still go out as a what if :why:

I swear I get heated anytime anyone says some shyt like Mbappe or Hazard are on his level

:ehh: first line is accurate as fukk

Mbappe will be better than Neymar when its all said and done.