Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
Chelsea Bayern, well the group stage was fun:mjcry:
Lewanowski boutta end Kurt Zouma's career:mjcry:
Nah, this is the ucl knockout stages, boy about to pull another
giphy.gif

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Liverpool fans in this thread talking about Kodija scoring against their C-team.

This is Liverpool

A Liverpool fan, you that much of a coward now shyt ain’t going so swell for your team that you can’t even quote me :hhh:

Anyone getting upset about his celebrations is an idiot, I thought it was funny so I commented on it, nothing more nothing less :camby:

And that was a bunch of kids mobbing Divock trying to get pics with him after his champions league heroics (not that your shyt plastic club would know anything about that). But I guess when your season is already a shambles you gotta scrap the barrel for anything you can, I’m glad us losing with a team full of teenage debutants has managed to bring you some comfort in these trying times:wow: stay safe out there :jawalrus:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Yaya, great player...but I knew he had zero scruples when he got pulled over for a dwi after the team Christmas party and said he’s a Muslim and somebody must’ve slipped rum in his coke
:deadmanny:

Whilst previously giving away his MOTM champagne on camera :martin:

Dude went viral in the Muslim world