Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Dude still playing like he has jeans and sandals on...

9bXKJ7a.gif

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I'm listening to this "debate" with Robbie and the middle aged Zack Morris looking goof (who I've never heard of) and its just wild the amount of hate that Robbie gets for having a successful platform.

It's almost like people in the media hate him because they didn't come up with such a simple concept themselves.

Buncha clowns.

Troops said this on Twitta !

Robbie: Is Twitter our platform?
z9pFCjX.png

Can't listen to any more.

Zack Morris admitted Talksport does the same exact thing. They have/had the Daily Arsenal.

I agree, there's anger Talksport and/other outlets haven't capitalized on it but Robbie did. Arsenal have a huge digital footprint digitally, they all feed into the anger at Arsenal (transfer stories, bringing in Stewart Robson).

They treated him poorly and Jim White was there to fuel the fire.

What AFTV doesn't impact how the club is run, they embarrass the club but they have no impact on the day to day running of the club. If Arsenal were run properly, they wouldn't care. Arsenal Twitter is/was a bigger problem but the club won't speak on that.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Napoli board said thanks for the last 16 qualification and then bushed Ancelotti :mjlol:

Coming off a 4-0 win I had to check if this was real :dwillhuh:

Y'all talk about Mourinho and the third season woes, this man cannot survive past a second :dead:

And they talking about him and his laid back approach in Arsenal :heh:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
My internet was off for a minute...the first thing i saw was is ancelloti arsenal's answer? I was like:dwillhuh: huh....then headline before it said that he had been sacked:gucci:

For a top manager he sure gets sack alot and has a poor league record( relative to the strength of the teams he usually manages:comeon:)

So i would say hell no hes not the answer for arsenal...benitez or someone that has a record of working with average to slightly above average squads in the premier.

Carlo is a cup manager:manny: champions league and thats it

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
and Lukaku well:francis::yeshrug: if u watch any of inter home matches u can see it in the body language of some of his teammates, the groaning of the crowd that they notice his lack of technical ability, which hinders counter attacks and easy 1-2s , and on top of that he always manages to miss chances he would score against Bologna, but against juve and barca , he either swifts the ball or hits it to 4th row

hes's gonna score over 20 in the league, which is impressive but that will nullified by his glaring misses and lack if technical ability

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Just finished the Barca/Inter game

Barca are thinking of selling Tobido(CB) that's madness, Fati Is a Gem, they need to polish him and keep him safe from fukkery, the youth need to be rotated in more, Fati Is the youngest goal scorer in champions league history, and it's not lik he scored against a weak side. Oh and the youngin Carlos Perez also scored on his CL debute:wow:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I'm listening to this "debate" with Robbie and the middle aged Zack Morris looking goof (who I've never heard of) and its just wild the amount of hate that Robbie gets for having a successful platform.

It's almost like people in the media hate him because they didn't come up with such a simple concept themselves.

Buncha clowns.

Troops said this on Twitta !

Robbie: Is Twitter our platform?
z9pFCjX.png

Can't listen to any more.
Talksport have always been full of shyt. Their hate for Robbie is irrational. They made zero good points.

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why I'm not surprised they lost today. For whatever reason he just can't get it together in the Champions League.

they should hire freshly available Carletto for the Champioins and keep Antonio for Serie A.

Now THAT would be cray even for Inter