Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Breh I really dont understand all the love Guendouzi gets on twitter, I'm literally perplexed. What do others see when they watch him. :mindblown: What is his best attribute?

We really need 3 new midfielders

I think Xhaka has actually been pretty good today

Lacazette has been terrible

And fukk knows why Freddie hasn't used his 3rd sub. Sub should have been earlier too

EDIT: you wait until the 88th minute to use your 3rd sub? :gucci:

I don't get it either, Guendouzi has some potential but he's not good enough as a central midfielder for the Premier league yet. Same with Willock, you can't have these 2 in centre mid against a team scrapping for points like Norwich.

With Laca I dunno man, everything these days just bounces off him. Freddie basically picked exactly the same team Emery would have picked here. Should have Martinelli & Pepe wide and Auba as a central striker

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Guendouzi is another idiot. He just runs around, poor body positioning.

Too many touches to get the ball under control.
Can't defend
No discipline

Should've been removed early on.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Breh I really dont understand all the love Guendouzi gets on twitter, I'm literally perplexed. What do others see when they watch him. :mindblown: What is his best attribute?

We really need 3 new midfielders

I think Xhaka has actually been pretty good today

Lacazette has been terrible

And fukk knows why Freddie hasn't used his 3rd sub. Sub should have been earlier too

EDIT: you wait until the 88th minute to use your 3rd sub? :gucci:
It’s absolutely mystifying with Guendouzi. It’s literally like he’s running a 10k race and there happens to be a football on the field. No tactical awareness whatsoever.
At least half the starting team need to pack their shyt and be gone by the end of the season...

Knicks playing today too
:mjcry:

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s absolutely mystifying with Guendouzi. It’s literally like he’s running a 10k race and there happens to be a football on the field. No tactical awareness whatsoever.
At least half the starting team need to pack their shyt and be gone by the end of the season...

Knicks playing today too
:mjcry:

You support Arsenal AND the Knicks? :picard: