Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
ronaldo has so far been a flop a juventus. He's not winning the CL with them and he'll lose his CL goals record to messi.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
This performance had me fukking heated..but I had to respect it :wow:
I still believe Messi is the overall better player, but I'll never argue if anyone prefers CR. They're 1a and 1b

But A comes before B :sas2:

Messi is a better all around football player (passing, dribbling, footballing play etc).

Ronaldo has that X factor.

Messi reminds me of Lebron, Ronaldo reminds me of Kobe.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
But A comes before B :sas2:

Messi is a better all around football player (passing, dribbling, footballing play etc).

Ronaldo has that X factor.

Messi reminds me of Lebron, Ronaldo reminds me of Kobe.

And something I've noticed is, Messi ALWAYS gets compared to Maradona and Pele and other OG GOATS, but Ronaldo only gets compared to Messi. That alone is telling imo

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of records... ronaldo played 10 season for RM, 10 seasons and only on la liga 2 times in 10 seasons :picard: If you look back at RM history idk if you can find a period where they won la liga only 2 times in 10 seasons. Not to mention he lost a ucl final against messi and a ucl SF. Not to mention RM is a bigger club than Barcelona. Messi changed the whole balance of power in la liga. Before him RM were always favorites to win it.
Not to mention all those refs that helped RM along the way in UCL