Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
José Mourinho apologised to Eric Dier for first-half substitution

Mourinho 2.0 out here mad apologetic:
“We were losing 2-0 in a very difficult moment and one positional midfield player was more than enough. I apologise to Eric, in spite of the fact he knows I did it for the team and not with the intention to hurt him.”

Also, heaping praise on random ball boys:
“To do that you have to be a very good ballboy,” Mourinho said. “I was a very good ballboy between 10 and 15 or 16 years old. The kid understands the game, reads the game. He’s not there just to look at the stands, the lights or the stars. He’s there to watch the game. I tried to invite him to the dressing room at the end but he disappeared.”

The new and improved chosen one byke :blessed:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

“We were losing 2-0 in a very difficult moment and one positional midfield player was more than enough. I apologise to Eric, in spite of the fact he knows I did it for the team and not with the intention to hurt him.”

“To do that you have to be a very good ballboy,” Mourinho said. “I was a very good ballboy between 10 and 15 or 16 years old. The kid understands the game, reads the game. He’s not there just to look at the stands, the lights or the stars. He’s there to watch the game. I tried to invite him to the dressing room at the end but he disappeared.”

Cause he focused! He prolly headed home to watch game tape and review his overall performance :blessed:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps

Man what the fukk :why:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Fast forward 3 years when he calls Eric Dier a fake Portuguese and gives the ball boy a wedgie :sas1: