Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its sorta interesting though cause if he fukcs it up it's a wrap for mou, he's gonna interview for jobs after villas boas

Even if he flops, he will spin it as not his fault and finesse another club

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
Mourinho at the Lane :ehh: makes Saturday’s match interesting at least
source.gif

@Max B @dappadonna thoughts ?

No idea what to expect from Jose . I'm just glad Pochetino is gone. Talking about he hasn't had funds , when he doesn't even play the £140m + players he got this summer. People going on like it's a travesty that the club sacked him , as if he's won a bag of trophies at Tottenham . Getting to the UCL final last year was flukey asf.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
No idea what to expect from Jose . I'm just glad Pochetino is gone. Talking about he hasn't had funds , when he doesn't even play the £140m + players he got this summer. People going on like it's a travesty that the club sacked him , as if he's won a bag of trophies at Tottenham . Getting to the UCL final last year was flukey asf.

I think he will do alright at Spurs. He loves living in London, make his life a lot more simpler than it was at United.

Will be interesting to find out the guarantees Levy has signed off on.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Yeah he had his shot to win the league in 2016 and blew it, CL final etc.... likeable guy though he’s done a lot for the club but his time was up. Reports are that Brendan Rodgers was the first choice but that wasn’t going to happen given LC form

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Because NDombele was a bad purchase and is ill-suited to the Prem.